About Me

My Photo
alnur aulia
I'm still trying to figure out how to define about my self in a few sentences. But if you look close you’ll find I’m very interesting.
View my complete profile

Thursday, 7 July 2011

a friend’s promise


If you need to talk, i’ll listen .
If you need to cry, I’ll hold you .
If you feel lost, I’’ll help guide you .
If you need to be angry, I’ll let you .
If you’re feeling afraid, I’ll comfort you .
If you’re feeling attacked, I’ll be your defense .
If you need tolean awhile, I’ll give you a shoulder .
If you’re feeling unsure, I’ll be your confidence .
If you’re feeling alone, I’ll be the friend who won’t leave you .
If you need to learn to trust again, I’ll prove to you that you can . 

memang tidak ada persahabatan yang sempurna di dunia ini
yang ada hanya orang-orang yang berusaha untuk mempertahankanya
mungkin semua janji di atas tak akan bisa terpenuhi seutuhnya
namun yang pasti, satu janji ini yang akan kupegang
yaitu, berusaha untuk mempertahankan pertemanan kita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com